Values and Ethos
Old Hall Special School
All stakeholders working together to deliver excellence in all that we do.
· Access to a broad and balanced pupil centred curriculum
· To provide a safe caring stimulating environment
· To develop self-confidence, self-respect and responsibility and self-reliance
· Outstanding pupil progress
· Outstanding teaching and learning
· Outstanding behaviour and safety
· Outstanding leadership and management
To ensure pupils and their families have access to the highest possible education, health and social care provision
THE ETHOS OF THE SCHOOL
We seek to create an ethos that values each individual child for who they are through partnership with families and the community. Promote the basic British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance for those of different faiths and beliefs. Old Hall School provides a happy caring and stimulating environment meeting individual needs, encouraging independence, and developing all students to their fullest potential.