At Old Hall school, we work with our staff, pupils and their families as well as outside agencies to ensure that all children are happy, safe and supported. This is accomplished through:
- Following Child Protection procedures as defined by Walsall Safeguarding Partnership
- Following Old Hall’s policies and procedures
- Regular, up to date staff training
- Consistent monitoring and recording
- Through creating positive, trusting relationships with our pupils and their families to ensure the best outcomes for all.
Safeguarding is EVERYONE’s responsibility, therefore if you have any concerns, queries or questions in regards to any child, or you require any support or advice, please do not hesitate to contact the school by phone, in person or via the contact form below.