Hello, I am Tracy Tandy the Designated Safeguarding Lead at Old Hall.
I am also one of the Assistant Heads, Behaviour Lead, Mental Health Lead and I also have many years of experience working with children and young people with ASC and challenging behaviour.
My role as the Designated Safeguarding Lead, is to work with our staff, pupils and their families as well as outside agencies to ensure that all children are happy, safe and supported. This is accomplished through:
- Following Child Protection procedures as defined by Walsall Safeguarding Partnership
- Following Old Hall’s policies and procedures
- Regular, up to date staff training
- Consistent monitoring and recording
- Through creating positive, trusting relationships with our pupils and their families to ensure the best outcomes for all.
Safeguarding is EVERYONE’s responsibility, therefore if you have any concerns, queries or questions in regards to any child, or you require any support or advice, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone, in person or by email.
Contact Number: Tracy Tandy - 01902 368045
Address: Old Hall School, Bentley Lane, Walsall, WS2 7LU
Please see our Safeguarding Team poster for other members of the Safeguarding Team.
Please return to this page on a regular basis to find useful information, updates and support.