At Old Hall School we use Class Dojo as a reward system for positive behaviour as well as a modern way of communicating with parents.
Access to Class Dojo:
You can also download the Class Dojo app from the App store (Apple) or Play store (Android)
You are looking for this icon:
Signing up to Class Dojo:
You should receive a letter home with your child that provides you with a unique code and details of how to sign up. If this does not work or you require a new letter, please speak to your Class teacher who can organise this for you.
Using Class Dojo:
- Rewards - Your child’s class teacher will award your child Dojo points throughout the day for positive behaviour. You will see how many points your child has as well as what the points have been awarded for.
- Consistent communication - Your child’s class teacher will communicate with your on a daily basis about your child’s day through both sending messages and uploading photos. Please do keep in contact with the class teacher through messaging and if you would like, you can upload photos of your child participating in activities at home.
- Senior Management Team - If required, you can contact any member of our Senior Management Team including our Executive head teacher, Head of school, Assistant head teachers and the Designated Safeguarding lead. You can also contact office staff if needed.
- Please keep an eye out on your child’s Class Story for regular class updates from the Class Teacher.
- Please look out for important posts from our Senior Management Team and useful information from our office staff on our School Story.
Don’t forget to check the website weekly for our Class Dojo winners of the week!
Within each department group, the class who has been awarded the most Dojo points throughout the week will receive the Class Dojo trophy as well as a reward.
The groups are:
Purple group – Energetic Elephants, Blossoming Butterflies, Tremendous Tigers and Terrific Toucans.
Red Group – Curious Clownfish, Red Robins, Brilliant Bunnies, Fabulous Foxes and Happy Hedgehogs
Green group – Super Seahorses, Helpful honeybees, Creative Caterpillars, Delightful dragonflies.
At the end of each half term the child who has been awarded the most Dojo points in each class will choose a prize from our Dojo shop. Also, the child who has received the most points throughout the half term in each department group will receive a special medal that they can take home.
We hope you enjoy using Class Dojo and look forward to working with you!
Class Dojo Mentor
Dojo Information and Queries
If you do have any difficulties accessing Class Dojo, please inform your Class Teacher or contact our Dojo Mentor.