National Online Safety Award
Dear Parents and Carers,
We are on our way to becoming a National Online Safety federation!
The National Online Safety Award is about keeping our children safe when using different technology, which is known as 'Online Safety'. National Online Safety provide our school and federation community with bite size guides and handy tips to look after our pupils and to keep us all safe when using technology.
The link below will take you to a sign-up page where you can full your details and register for an account. It is quick and easy to do and you will be able to instantly access all our parent resources on National Online Safety.
National Online Safety
We make it our mission to make the internet a safer place for children.
At National Online Safety, it is our mission to make the internet a safer place for children. We will achieve this through equipping school staff, parents and children with the knowledge they need to understand online dangers and how best to react should an incident arise.
We achieve this through the execution of multiple initiatives which help reduce online risks:
- NOS certification membership for schools showcasing commitment to Online Safety education
- Online Safety courses for the whole school community including staff, parents and pupils
- Specialist training in key topics related to keeping children safe online
- Online Safety educational resources and classroom packs to support Teachers to teach Online Safety as part of a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Partnerships forged with educational institutions across the UK